”You don’t find a happy life, you create it.” You create it by waking up every morning and starting each day fresh, without dragging leftovers from yesterday. You create it by moving on and not wasting your time feeling sorry for yourself when things don’t work out. You create it by embracing change.
Recently I’ve sat down with myself and made a list of all the thoughts and believes that motivate me to get myself back up when I’m at my lowest point. Today I wanna share some of them with you.. Hope you will find inspiration in these words and realize that the best day to start living your dream life is always now.
- Stay happy and don’t complain that much about stuff. Rather focus on how you’re gonna get through it and make the best possible outcome.
- Don’t waste energy on things you can’t control.
- Be kind to people, fair and unafraid to speak up. If you don’t ask, the answer will always be no. Don’t worry so much, the Universe listens.
- Don’t worry about pleasing other people, be yourself and do your own thing. Those who want to connect with you will find their way.
- Take risks, but be prepared that maybe even half of the time the answer will be no. Don’t let that get you down. Dust yourself off and take another shot, every failure is a chance for an improvement.
- Be in the present and enjoy each step of the way. There are far better things than any we leave behind.
- Accept full responsibility for your actions and remember that a same mistake done twice is a choice.
- Don’t envy other people, it will drain your soul, rather look up on the success of others as an inspiration and motivation for you to try something yourself and succeed at it.
- Spend some time alone and learn how to truly love yourself and your company, there’s a liberating power in making peace with yourself.
- Your success is defined only by how much work you put into, the world doesn’t owe you anything. Nothing happens over night, so work hard and have patience.
- Don’t spend your time on anything that’s not making you challenge yourself, grow or make you a better you.
- Mind is like a garden so be wise about what type of thought you plant into it.
- And remember to reflect on your progress, be proud about how far you’ve come so you can set new goals and let the life dance through you.
I took these photos in September for Victorija’s birthday and her happiness is just contagious. Can’t wait to see her again! She renovated her blog recently so stop by to check it all out, it’s really gorgeous 🙂 http://www.blueturpentine.com/
Stay inspired lovers! Sea of love, S.